BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dessa on tour!

Do you ever have those moments where you realize you've stopped whatever it is you're doing because you've just been consumed by an spectacular song?  Well that happened to me when I first discovered Dessa, and then again evertime I heard one of her songs.  Sadly I ended up missing her first solo show last summer, she was promoting her AMAZING album A Badly Broken Code, but I managed to see her preform with all of her label mates when Doomtree came through.

Thankfully Dessa has given me another chance to redeem myself and check out her solo show during her first headlining tour.  Joining her will be label mates Sims and Lazerbreak.  Last time I saw Sims he was freestyling  and his hook ended up stuck in my head for three weeks.  It was annoying searching google for lyrics that weren't on any album, but in some way I'm sure that's tribute to how great he is live.

Well if you're on the west coast make sure you go check out the tour!
 
4.23 – Sioux Falls, SD – Skelly’s
4.25 – Missoula, MT – Badlander
4.26 – Spokane, WA – The A Club
4.27 – Vancouver, BC – The Biltmore Cabaret
4.28 – Seattle, WA – Necter
4.29 – Portland, OR – Rotture
4.30 – Boise, ID – Neurolux
5.02 – Santa Cruz, CA – The Catalyst
5.03 – Sacramento, CA – The Blue Lamp
5.04 – Reno, NV – Tonic Lounge
5.05 – San Francisco, CA – Bottom of the Hill
5.06 – West Hollywood, CA – The Roxy
5.07 – TBD, CA – TBD
5.08 – San Diego, CA – The Casbah
5.09 – Scottsdale, AZ – Chasers
5.10 – Albequerque, NM – The Moonlight Lounge
5.12 – Salt Lake City, UT – Kilby Court
5.12 – Salt Lake City, UT – Urban Lounge
5.13 – Colorado Springs, CO – The Black Sheep
5.14 – Denver, CO – Marquis
5.15 – Omaha, NE – The Slowdown


Mineshaft by Dessa Listen on Posterous

15 Blocks by Sims Listen on Posterous

0 comments: